Monday, May 4, 2009

Exowind


This last weekend I received a pair of the latest and greatest from Rudy Project. The Exowind comes from the ImpactX Photorchromic Collection. They come in four different lenses, all of which change according to light conditions. When I first pulled them out of the box Andrea commented, "Nice safety goggles." A quick trip outside in the sunlight and "presto" they were shades. I have worn them in varying light conditions so far and they have performed perfectly in all instances. I have worn them in the dark while bushwhacking, in spring snowfields, and in varying light conditions while running intervals on the track. Now I only have to break the habit of putting my shades up on my head while going inside and keep hoping I might look as cool as Bronco in my Rudy's!

No comments: