Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa's Early Visit



Santa came a little early this year and brought me this down hooded pull-over. This is an awesome piece. I am ready to battle winter! I am also honing my 2009 race calendar. Here is the plan-until it changes again.

April-Bosho Trail Marathon
May-Pocatello 50
June-Teton Dam Marathon, Logan Peak Marathon
July- Pace Rocho @ Hardrock
August- Where's Waldo 100k
September- Bear 100
November- Mt. Masochist 50?

Throw in a few indoor mile races early to make for an interesting season with a few old favorites and with a couple of new twists. Pray for the snow to melt. Over the Christmas break I plan on running some mud in the Corvallis area and the Oregon Coast. If anyone is up for some running in those areas let me know! FELIZ NAVIDAD Y PROSPERO ANO NUEVO!

6 comments:

saschasdad said...

Glad to see you're finally going to man-up and run Waldo.

Hey, if you're going to be in Oregon on Jan. 3, come over to Bend for the BadAss.
http://www.gobroncobilly.com/badass/

Steve Bohrer said...

I'm jealous. All Santa brought me early was a new pair of Crispi telemark boots.

Jeff Gerke said...

Where's Waldo looks like a great race. How can you go wrong with a 97% single track course in the Oregon Cascades? I'm thinking about doing that one myself this summer. We are taking a family vacation to the Oregon Coast. Been trying to decide between Where's Waldo and Siskiyou Out Back 50k.

swolfe said...

hey brother. running @ the mac over christmas? a few of us are only 30 minutes away. give a shout on the email.

Anonymous said...

There's a 50 miler in Pocatello? I had no idea. I may have to drive over for that one.

TD said...

Yes, Poky has a 50, put on by Jard Campbell and friends. Check it out at http://pocatello50.com