Tuesday, November 15, 2011

No Shave November...



...has long been popular in my book-partially because I am lazy and would also include nearly every other month of the year. Except maybe July and August when it is just too dang hot. I grew a nice 'stache myself this summer. It was 70's-esque and definitely groovy. At first I noticed that people had a hard time not looking at my top lip during conversation...their eyes saying "is he serious???". It met its demise when during a conversation with my wife she said, (and I quote) "Everything you say creeps me out." In another meaningless and less than philosophical blog post in November I thought that all you facial hair afficionados would like to read this article posted on flotrack. Hmmmmm....I may have found my second "real" winter activity. Happy reading, growing and grooming.

No comments: